Website Air General
To know us is to love us.
Air General, a national cargo handling company, is seeking full-time Office Agents at our Charlotte International Airport location. This position has a focus on customer service and strict adherence to safety and security procedures. Duties include documentation, data entry and great customer service and you must be able to work independently and as part of a team. If you are interested in a career with an aggressive industry leader, rather than just a job, please consider joining us.
· Adhere to all FAA, Airport, US Airways and Air General safety and security procedures, and immediately report any discrepancies to a supervisor or manager.
· Review and understand all shipping documentation
· Prepare documentation for tracing action, perform follow-up, and keep customer informed of progress.
· Provide customers with information concerning the status of their shipments.
· Take special measures to ensure proper handling of valuables, perishables, live animal shipments, and special loads.
· Be fully aware of Customs rules and regulation
· Present cargo documents to U.S. Customs, Immigration, USDA and any other relevant agencies to achieve the necessary releases and clearances. Obtain Customs Log Number and appropriate flight clearances.
· Reconcile Master and House air waybills, as applicable.
· Enter required data into customer computer.
· Verify booking details and make corrections where applicable
· Keep required training up to date within allowed timelines
· Any other duties assigned by supervisors or managers.
Apply on our website at www.airgeneral.com/careers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org