Website Marbach America
Packaging. Performance. You
Finishing of steel rule die products with creasing and rubbering materials.
· Ability to use various types of manual and automated equipment used to manipulate materials specific, not limited to, creasing and rubbering of die products.
· Assembly of proprietary products from pre-cut materials.
· Ability to read blueprints and CAD files to accurately assemble custom tools.
· Lifting and handling of wood, metal pieces and tooling.
· Able to perform repetitive motions and must have strong finger dexterity.
· Clean & maintain department equipment.
· Required to understand and use safety equipment reflective of department.
· Able to organize assigned tasks, for completion alone or with help.
· Cross-training and support of other production departments.
· Treat all Marbach information and customer information in a confidential manner.
· Inform supervisor of problems or issues which affect the companies’ ability to meet customer requirements.
· Operating Marbajet.
· Must be adaptable to a changing work environment.
· Willing and able to work varied hours and dates, including holidays, weekends, and late and early hours, as needed.
· Work in shifts.
Must be able to lift 50-plus pounds at a time.
Must be able to lifting and handle wood, metal pieces and tooling.
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time working at a table, doing repetitive arm and hand motions and must have strong finger dexterity.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to sharp objects, fumes or airborne particles and a loud noise level.
Safe use of manual and automated cutting equipment.
To apply for this job please visit www.marbach.com.