The Building and Construction Trades Department prepares students for careers as skilled craft workers in a variety of specializations.
- AAS Degree – General Technology: Construction Management
- AAS Degree – General Technology: Air Conditioning
- Diploma in Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Mechanics
- Certificates: HVAC Installer, HVAC Service Technician, HVAC Systems Design, Residential/Commercial Carpentry, Residential/Commercial Plumbing, Residential/Commercial Wiring*
- Certificate in Building Construction Management
- Certificate in Masonry
*Students must complete one of the above mentioned certificates before entering the Building Construction Management Certificate.
For more information, visit the Programs and Classes section of the York Tech website.
The Building Construction Trades programs are credentialed by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the Home Builders Institute (HBI).
Training is in Rock Hill, SC